Thank you for your interest in The Branch Services Internship Placement Service (IPS)! IPS is a service provided by The Branch Foundation (TBF). Built on the principle that the best internships benefit both participants and host organisations, IPS aims to facilitate tailored, streamlined internships in Thailand and along the Thai-Burma Border. Interns gain invaluable in-field experience, and the host organisation receives a skilled individual with necessary qualifications.
IPS provides the service of coordinating internship placements with key host organisations in Thailand and along the Thai-Burma border in return for a fee to The Branch Foundation. In order to be considered for internship placement through the IPS program, please fill out the following application documents (personal information and an essay).
Please send your completed application documents and an up-to-date CV/Resume to email@example.com.
To ensure you meet our eligibility requirements please click here.
A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO THE IPS APPLICATION PROCESS:
- Complete and submit all Application Documents
- IPS will assess your application and contact qualified candidates
- If assessment is successful, candidates must pay a $200 USD deposit to The Branch Foundation and also sign an Engagement Agreement
- IPS will then conduct an interview via phone or Skype with the candidate
- The IPS team then searches the database of our host organisations and provides the candidate with at least two placements options
- At this point, the successful candidate must pay the outstanding service fee to The Branch Foundation
- The candidate decides which placement they prefer and informs IPS of the selection
- Once The Branch Foundation has received the service fee, IPS will introduce the intern to the host organisation and help facilitate all logistical planning
- Intern will be provided with a Memorandum of Understanding that must be signed by all relevant parties before the intern’s departure from their country of residence
- IPS provides the intern with a Support Pack including “Cultural Tips for Your Internship Placement” and “Fundraising Tips for Placement Expenses”
- Intern arrives in Thailand and is met by a member of the IPS team before beginning their internship placement